- Accessible seven days a week
- Immediate response on all communications/li>
- Impeccable reviews and referrals
- Excellent relationship with all local realtors and town officials
- Extensive knowledge of the current zoning and building laws on the island
- Vast knowledge market of value and trends
- Will guide you through the process from listing your property to the closing table to include:
- Recommendations to prepare/stage your home for the market.
- Prepare your home for the co-inspection including fire extinguisher, smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, house number’s etc. contract home inspection and termite inspection
- Offer contacts of reputable and reliable attorneys , homes inspectors, handyman etc.
Professional photo shoot:
- Professional photos will be taken once the house has been staged and any cosmetic issues are addressed.
- The photos will be used for all print and web marketing.
- The listing will become active in the Jersey Shore Multiple Listing Service and Monmouth County Multiple Listing Service once the photos and aerials have been completed by the photographer
- The photographer will take a minimum of 36 photos that will be converted into a virtual tour that can be viewed on a variety of web marketing platforms for the public and other realtors to view.
- A Professional brochure is left in each house for the potential buyer. The brochure highlights the homes features and provides a link for the video tour.
- Suggestions for curb appeal and the overall first impressions and traffic flow throughout the home are advised to help maximize positive feedback of showings. More often then not decluttering and having a minimalistic aesthetic work best.
How will my home be marketed:
- Once a listing is entered into both Multiple Listing Services all agents in our personal database are sent a direct email promoting the new listing and highlighting its features. Local realtors will continue to get direct updates and reminders about the property and any price adjustments and open houses.
- I use a combination of print and web based marketing to promote your home. The consistency of my weekly ads in the sandpaper and every publication of Sandcastles and Oasis magazines along with special publications during high traffic times are reflective of the volume of homes I list and sell.
- A postcard announcing the listing of your home will be direct mailed to all homeowners in your neighborhood.
- LBICRAIG.com is a professionally managed website that runs live with the MLS so it is 100% current and accurate on all listing changes and open houses
- Continual monitoring of Zillow, Trulia and Realtor.com for accuracy allowing for the property to reach a larger audience
- Weekly updates of internet traffic is computer generated and emailed to you allowing you to see exactly how many people are looking at your property online, what days have the most traffic as well as which sites they are using.
- A periodic update you on competing homes both listed and sold
- Instant contact of showing’s and follow up and feedback of showings. This can be done as simply as a text, an email or a phone call. Whichever methods is most convenient.