Luxury waterfront homes are one of the first things that come to mind whenever Long Beach Island, NJ gets mentioned. And for good reason, too – from condos with ocean views to sprawling beachfront mansions, LBI’s municipalities are full of hidden real estate gems.
Seize the opportunity to own a waterfront property in this sought-after market. This guide to LBI’s luxury market will help you choose from a wide selection of waterfront homes for sale in NJ.
Luxury real estate in Long Beach Island, NJ
LBI is known for prime waterfront real estate. With over 18 miles of pristine shoreline, buying luxury waterfront property in this corner of New Jersey gives you the opportunity to live near the water and enjoy panoramic views of the Atlantic.
The luxury market offers sleek condos, charming townhomes, and opulent estates to suit every taste with the common denominator being high end finishes, state of the art appliances, quality construction, and location.
Many luxury waterfront homes are located right on the beach, offering water access and spectacular views of the dunes, ocean, or bay. These properties typically have gourmet kitchens, heated pools, hot tubs, viewing decks, and outdoor patios.
Explore your options in the market. Craig and Sharon Stefanoni can give you access to exclusive listings.
Living the luxury lifestyle in Long Beach Island, NJ
Enjoy swimming, boating, and fishing in your own time when you live on Long Beach Island. The island is known for its fantastic beaches. And while LBI is an amazing summer getaway, it’s also a great place to live year-round due to the amenities and events in the area.
The LBI luxury lifestyle gives you access to:
- Amazing retail – Here you’ll find an excellent mix of major retailers and independently owned stores for your shopping needs. Visit Bay Village for a wide selection of handmade jewelry and indie clothing brands. Drop by Stafford Square Mall for major fashion brands, beauty products, health supplements, and casual dining.
- World-class dining – The dining scene has always been diverse, with restaurants serving Italian, French, Mexican, and Pan-Asian cuisine. But the food scene has become even more sophisticated over the last few years, with restaurants like Beachwood at the Dunes serving farm-to-table fare.
But if you’re looking for old fashioned comfort food, you’ll find plenty of it in LBI, with neighborhood eateries like The Chicken or The Egg serving chicken wings and The WooHoo selling housemade ice cream.
LBI is also known for fresh seafood. Locals get the day’s catch at Viking Village, where you’ll find LBI’s renowned fish market. For fresh oysters, head over to Parker’s Garage & Oyster Saloon.
- Hotels and spas – Enjoy panoramic ocean views at Asbury Ocean Club Hotel, a luxury resort with a floating glass house, Mediterranean-inspired restaurant, and piano bar. Hotel LBI has an indoor pool with a retractable roof.
The Salt Spa offers a variety of massage and skin treatments. Facilities include a Turkish bath, fitness center, and makeup studio.
- Festivals and events – Family-friendly festivals take place in LBI throughout the year. Some of the most anticipated events in the area include:
- LBI FLY International Kite Festival
- Lighthouse International Film Festival
- Harvey Cedars Art Festival
Future developments in Long Beach Island, NJ
The Asbury Park Boardwalk is going through a renaissance and is emerging as one of the most desirable areas in LBI. The same goes for Long Branch. Both areas are seeing an influx of luxury developments and attracting wealthy buyers who want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
High profile developers like Kushner Companies have taken an interest in LBI and are responsible for new luxury spots like Hotel LBI and Wave Resort.
This means that top-tier buyers can look forward to new inventory and a slew of recreational developments that will cater to their needs in the near future.
How to buy luxury real estate in Long Beach Island, NJ
Work with a luxury real estate agent who can give you access to exclusive waterfront listings in LBI. With over six municipalities and a wealth of waterfront properties from Beach Haven to Harvey Cedars, a local expert can help narrow down the search.
An agent can also provide relevant information on current and future developments affecting your decision to buy luxury real estate in LBI.
Ready to take the plunge in LBI? Craig and Sharon Stefanoni of Berkshire Hathaway Zack Shore Realtors assist luxury buyers in the island. Get in touch with Craig here. You can also reach the team at 609.432.1104 and CStefanoni(at)ZackShore(dotted)com